1. Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship( print the form after submitting application online)
2. Highest diploma (notarized photocopy). If applicants are university students or already employed, they should also provide documents of being university students or on-post employees. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with translations in Chinese or English.
3. Applicants for doctoral studies need to provide notarized copies of their undergraduate and graduate transcripts. Applicants for master’s degree studies need to provide notarized copies of their undergraduate transcripts. Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with translations in Chinese or English.
4. Photocopy of the passport and two recent photos (white background, 35mm × 45mm in size)
5. A study or research proposal in Chinese or in English (no less than 800 words)
6. Two letters of recommendation from full professors or associate professors (in Chinese or English)
7. Published academic papers or other academic achievements (if applicable)
8. Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form (printed by Chinese quarantine authority. Applicants are expected to keep the original copies) filled in English (Download from http://wb.cpu.edu.cn/enneimodel.aspx?id=71&mid=11). The medical examinations must cover all the items listed in the Foreigner Physical Examination Form. Incomplete records or those without the signature of the attending physician, the official stamp of the hospital or a sealed photograph of the applicants are invalid. The medical examination results will be valid for 6 months. All applicants are kindly requested to take this factor into consideration as they plan to take the medical examination.
Please select CHINESE GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP, The agency No. is 10364.
1. Anhui Agricultural University will review all the application materials. Decisions for admission and for granting the scholarships will be made on the basis of the applicants’ competitiveness, academic record and otherwise.
2. The name list of the scholarship awardees for graduate programs will be sent to China Scholarship Council for review before the end of April, 2014.
3. After the name list is reviewed and approved by China Scholarship Council, the scholarship awardees will be notified by the university and Admission Notice and other relevant documents will be sent to them before the end of July, 2014.
4. All applicants need to pay RMB1000 Yuan as a deposit and will get refunded after registration at Anhui Agricultural University.